вторник, 1 июля 2014 г.

Kafkaesque, dostoyevsque and all that..

The Metamorphosis.
Horrific story of unavoidable, hurtful, in all possible senses, transformation and alienation.
No pre-amble, no pre-story, no nothing, Gregor just wakes up being a monstorous cockroach, and no empathy from the author's side, on contrast, he is way to cruel in humiliating Gregor and his family. But Gregor, he is indeed such a nice and so very kind guy, no intentions to hurt anyone at all... I can't, I simply can't... everytime I read it, I cry as crazy...:((

I've read somewhere that one admires Kafka for being master of math and pure logic, which he brilliantly put in all his novels, stories.

It's not the math thing, surely, there is no math actually, there's zero math, in fact, it's the kafkaesque complexity thing... it is the dostoyevsque complexity thing.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий