среда, 9 апреля 2014 г.

Norwegian wood and etc.

I've finished 'Norwegian wood' yesterday btw. That one was difficult to fully concentrate on, cause recently there's been so many things I had to accomplish at once. In any of the ways, that book is nothing but another one, sad-love-life story from the Murakami. Toru guy that has that strong and weird feeling towards the girlfriend of his friend which committed suicide. Midori girl with her deviant sex behaviour that fell with Toru. Ah now, that I think of everything I've read, it seems that he himself, I mean Watanabe, psychologically is not pretty normal, he attracts this kind of psychologically deviant people. His way too tough ,cold and always pretending to be cool Nagasawa friend. Naoko girl, my goodness... Kizuki guy, this Midori girl... It is not people being weird around Toru, it is Toru being weird in attracting total weirdos in his life. He gets hurt, but he really enjoys it. Yes, indeed, the fact that he enjoys being totally hurt was proved by his last 2 months trip to Tokyo, living this eremetical (let's call it) lifestyle in there for the good 2 months... Here I need to stop with Murakami, my brain doesn't accepts him any longer, I don't understand many things, for instance, why to have sex with Reiko, with married woman, 19 years older than you...
Thinking of re-reading something really 'life-asserting' from Franz Kafka, Metamorphosis maybe. Tell me what you read, and I'll tell you who you are :))) Heh :)))






Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий