понедельник, 23 декабря 2013 г.

Dual confirmation in master data

Have no idea how to fight this 'dual control' sensitivity to changes in master data of vendors. 
I've created special role, with one single t-code in it (FK08), assigned '*' everywhere possible, moreover assigned SAP_ALL, still nothing. On top of that, I've added my username in maintenance of clerks in SPRO, for creating  vendors... 
Still nada...
Then I went straight to table where all the sensitive to changes fields were listed (in SPRO, AR maintenance, Preparation for creating master data...) and deleted them. Then FK08 worked properly, I mean.. after you delete this there's no need to do additional confirmation to changes.
Of course, this is not a solution to the problem. It is just too lazy Monday..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий