воскресенье, 22 декабря 2013 г.

Emotions, emotions...

I left the car in a carwash, went to the nearest coffee shop, instead of waiting for 40 minutes inside carwash place, life seemed so beautiful and nice, until I came back and heard that music from car is shouting out so loudly, people from neighbouring blocks could easily hear it. I have installed these sound surrounding system, sub woofer thing, and it takes a lot of energy if the engine is not started. So of course, the battery died. Of course. 
I went to the administrator and was just polietly wondering what can we do with it now. I was super poliet. Non of the Lexuses and Land Cruisers in the neighbouring boxes were playing music, only my poor huge baby was entertaining everybody... :)))
To my surprise, administrator started blaming me. I was shocked, I didn't even know for what reason that person is blaming me, for leaving the keys inside the car, for car washer person being that careless about turning on the music that loud? Then I told a person, very calmly 'I am wondering what is the reason of such weird reaction, I am not trying to blame you for what your employee did, I have only one single question I am very worried about right now- how am I supposed to get out of here now?'. 
It is such a pity, cause that car wash was my fav one, it is located right in the middle of the city, close to mountains, such a picturesque place, so convenient, and no ques, no waitinings for hours to get inside, you overpay for this, but that was fine. People...

Gosh, such a stupid, silly thing to write about. But I have no one to complain to about it :(

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий